When you make a donation to The Hope of Survivors, you are helping touch the lives of thousands of victims, whether they are looking for answers or needing a peer support representative. You are helping send the truth of CSA to places throughout the world through seminars, conferences, and other speaking engagements.
Your contributions are our lifeline and are extremely important. Gifts provide immediate attention to a victim—which is greatly needed after trauma—and it provides information on CSA to places of worship that is sorely lacking today.
"I think The Hope of Survivors is the first organization I came across which addresses the possibility of mending of the survivor's wounds *within* the church, the very realm the wound was inflicted in...God bless you for giving me Hope."—PA
Your donation is helping to make our world a safer one. Please send your gift today—victims, families, and friends rely and count on your support! Thank you and God Bless you for joining the fight to end clergy sexual abuse!
Your donation will. . .
Current Project Needs. . .
- Increase our ability to reach more victims.
- Bring hope and healing to those devastated by clergy sexual abuse.
- Expand the outreach of the ministry.
- Fund advertising/awareness campaigns.
- Cover travel expenses for conferences and exhibits.
- Help The Hope of Survivors provide quality educational materials pertaining to clergy sexual abuse. Some of these are conveniently posted on our website as PDF files to download free of charge, others are available for purchase through the web site.
- And much, much more.
- Staff to help with the ever-increasing workload.
- Advertising through various venues.
- Increase counseling capacity.
- Sponsor more Clergy Sexual Abuse Awareness & Prevention Campaign events.
- Monthly operating expenses (postage, office supplies, utilities, printing, etc.), educational materials and victim assistance.
- Funds for conferences, exhibits and conventions—one of the best
ways to spread the word about this ministry and bring hope and healing to
- Hope & Healing (victim’s) conference expenses (meeting space rental, meals, travel, materials, etc.).
You may also donate directly to our other divisions around the world:
The Hope of Survivors—UK
The Hope of Survvors—Romania
Our work is totally dependent on the financial support of people like you
who share our desire for helping others, from all denominations, to heal
and find truth! Do you have a desire to help but find that you have more
time than money? You can still be a part of this ministry, just check out
our volunteer opportunities!
If you would like to learn more about this ministry or how you can help,
please contact us at (866)
260-8958 or send us an email.
Thank you very much!
Note: The Hope of Survivors is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization
and, as such, your contributions are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. Since The Hope of Survivors does not receive any denominational subsidies, your contributions are critical to the ongoing success of our mission. Thank you for your support!